A country I would like to visit

Imagen relacionada
Netherlands




If I had the chance, I would like to visit as many countries as I can, but if I had to choose, my first option would be Netherlands, because of their beautiful landscapes, rich culture and the tons of activities you can do there.
Resultado de imagen para netherlands
Keukenhof garden

Netherlands is an European country, its main language is Duch, the name “ Netherlands” is because of part of their lands are below the sea level; its capital is Amsterdam which is one of the most popular tourist destination because of its nightlife.
Imagen relacionada
Efteling theme par




When I get there, first thing I would do is visiting the Keukenhof garden, which is the world´s large flower garden; also I would go to the three most famous museums located in the capital of Amsterdam, and then enjoy my day in Efteling, a famous fantasy themed park. Obviously I would enjoy my visit as much as possible and try to do a different activity every day.


Imagen relacionada
I would like to experience living in Netherlands for a period of time, I think it could be a challenge because of the language, the differences between cultures and being away from my family but I would really like to try living there between the beautiful landscapes and the kind people who live there.   


Comments

  1. It's a beautiful country, those pictures look amazing :) I would like to visit Amsterdam...it's one of the things that I have to do before I die...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Netherlands is a beautiful country and small enough to know it full... I would like visit too.
    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Netherlands is such a beautiful place in every way *-* in landscapes, in culture, etc. And your plans there looks interesting haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best holidays ever

My holidays

My future job