About myself

Hello and welcome to my blog 💖; my name is Constanza Herrera I was born on August 17th 1998 in Santiago, when I was 10 years old I moved to Osorno, so the most part of my adolescence was there. Nowadays I'm living in Santiago again and studying Pharmacy at the University of Chile.
I have one brother named Rodrigo, he is younger than me and we get along quite well. I love reading, watching TV series, playing the piano, go out with friends and camping; when I was living in Osorno I was part of the Scout group for 6 years, there I had the best adventures of my life.
I'm not very good at sport even though I had try many like basketball, volleyball, handball and skating, It doesn´t mean that I have them I really like watching some of them.
For my last year school trip, we went to Camboriu with all my friends, it is one of my dearest memories, we all enjoyed very much our time there, it was amazing 😍




       


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best holidays ever

My holidays

My future job