My holidays

Resultado de imagen para tongoyEvery summer holiday my family and I go to Tongoy, a small city located in the north of Santiago; we go there because is my mother’s birth place so all of my mother’s family members reunite there to celebrate the New Year, Tongoy has a nice beach suitable for bathing so my brother and I enjoy spending time there; we usually spend like 3 weeks there and then return home. 
Imagen relacionada
Even though I really enjoy my time in Tongoy, after a week or so I became really bored, because I don´t have a friend of my age to spend the time with, and also there are not much activities to do in that small city, so I would prefer going somewhere else, like a big city with a beach and a lot of activities to do or even travelling abroad, all of this with a group of friends.
All of my mother’s family members go to Tongoy so I spend the holiday with my 3 aunts, my 2 uncles, my 2 cousins and my father, mother and brother; but as I said, I would like to spend some time of my holiday with friends, both my college friends or my school friends.


Resultado de imagen para campingWhen I was in Osorno, I was part of the scout group of my school and every summer holiday we went camping, so I would really like to be part of one of them again; also, one of my school friends is thinking in organizing a trip to Peru, in which I am very interested.

Comments

  1. Tongoy it's really beautiful, Chile has beautiful places to enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Near Osorno, there are a lot of beautiful places!<3
    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peru is amazing, I hope that you will visit with your friends. Will be fun. If you go, you should visit Cusco.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I don´t have a friend of my age to spend the time with", the saddest thing that I've readed since "the little prince" end :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, family reunions for the new year are so boring, for me at least

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best holidays ever

My future job