The best holidays ever


Resultado de imagen para brasilOne of my most memorable holidays was my school study tour in 2015; I went to Camboriu, Brazil, with all my classmates, the trip lasted one week only but it was the right amount of time to fully enjoy our time there.

Resultado de imagen para brasil
Camboriu
We already had our schedule planned beforehand so when we arrive there we already knew what we were going to do, each day we had a different activity. Firstly we went to the beach, it was so beautiful.
Resultado de imagen para cristo luz balneario camboriu
"Cristo Luz"



On three different nights we went to two themed parties and we went to “Cristo Luz”, a smaller replica of the famous statue of Cristo located in the city of Rio de Janeiro.

Resultado de imagen para barco pirata balneario camboriu
Pirate boat
We went to two different beaches, one was in a small island, and to get there we had to take a pirate boat where we sang, dance and had our personal party.


Resultado de imagen para beto carrero
"Beto Carrero" Amusment park
We had a day off where we decided what to do; my close friends and I decided to go to an amusement park for the whole day, it was so fun and I really enjoy it.




One of the not so good things that happened to me there was that I got sick for a couple of days because I ate too much sweet pizza in the “all you can eat” restaurant.

It was one of my best holidays because I always wanted to travel to another country, and being with all my friends in that adventure was an unforgettable time. 

Comments

  1. The study tour always are the most holiday because is different to go the holidays with the family what with friends to the school, is very fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. All going to Brazil, Argentina.... and I went to Valparaíso :'(((

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a child I went to Brazil and I visited "Beto Carrero" <3
    Ps: the study tour are "la raja" (amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's holidays sounds amazing! Beto Carrero park it's looks really incredible. I hope I could visit that place some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AGUANTE BRAZIL VIEJAAA LEPU LEPUUU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha now my real comment: Camboriú is AMAZING! I had my school study tour there too. Is beautiful and so awesome XD the beach, the food (also the sweet pizza, with chocolate and strawberrys <3 ), the places that you visited too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My holidays

My future job