Post graduate studies

Resultado de imagen para PhDIn the future when I finish my studies in Pharmacy, I would like to have a PhD degree; I think that having a post grade nowadays is really important; to be a good professional, you need to keep studying, because the information that we have is always changing.

Imagen relacionadaFirstly, I would take diplomacy in clinical pharmacy, because I am very interested in that area and that will allow me to gain more knowledge about medical treatments and how the drug affects the patient, and then I would be able to apply it in the job. My final goal is to have a PhD degree in Pharmacology that way I could do research about the treatment of different pathologies and the effect of the drug on the patient.

Imagen relacionadaI would like to continue my studies abroad, in countries advance on the areas of drugs and pathologies research.
I think that to be able to pay for my post grade studies I would have to take a job while I continue my studies; then after obtaining the diplomacy, I would find a good job that let me apply my knowledge and gain the money to be able to do a PhD.

Imagen relacionadaPost grade studies are not so affordable, it cost a lot of money to have a master degree, and even more to have a PhD degree, so you have to really consider it before taking one.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The best holidays ever

My holidays

My future job